Windows PowerShell and Scripting for Beginners: Complete Beginners Guide to learn Windows PowerShell and its Scripting
- 出版商: Independently Published
- 出版日期: 2020-03-16
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 126
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 9798626496956
- ISBN-13: 9798626496956
Windows PowerShell is rapidly becoming the solution that Operators turn to with its powerful combination of a command-line speed, scripting language.
This guide is an introduction to the different versions of Windows PowerShell, where you'll have an opportunity to learn how to repeat or replace the manual and time-consuming operations with different automated solutions.
In this guide, you'll be introduced to the Windows PowerShell console and the Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE) as the necessary command-line interfaces you'll use to work with PowerShell commands.
Furthermore, you'll learn the importance of the Windows PowerShell Help system as the quickest way to discover the commands and associated syntax you need for the particular task you want to accomplish.
Every section will be going to let you create a successful habit and an excellent strategy to quickly find the right commands, the proper syntax of the commands, and then running it to get the required results.
The guide is designed to teach you:
- Basic concepts of Windows PowerShell
- How to navigate the Windows PowerShell Help system effectively
- Find and Discover Any PowerShell Commands
- Interpret and understand how to read the Help of any Commands
- Formalization of the Right Syntax and Running the commands
- Working with Providers and Drives
- Understand the Variables Strings, Hash tables, Core Operators, and Regular Expression Basics.
Would You Like To Know More?Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.