System Design Interview - An insider's guide
- 出版商: Independently Published
- 出版日期: 2020-06-12
- 售價: $990
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $941
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 278
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 9798645383572
- ISBN-13: 9798645383572
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$1,980Fundamentals of Software Architecture: A Comprehensive Guide to Patterns, Characteristics, and Best Practices
The system design interview is considered to be the most complex and most difficult technical job interview by many. Those questions are intimidating, but don't worry. It's just that nobody has taken the time to prepare you systematically.
We take the time.
We go slow.
We draw lots of diagrams and use lots of examples.
You'll learn step-by-step, one question at a time.
Don't miss out.What's inside?
- An insider's take on what interviewers really look for and why.
- A 4-step framework for solving any system design interview question.
- 16 real system design interview questions with detailed solutions.
- 188 diagrams to visually explain how different systems work.