Peter Norton's Computing Fundamentals, 6/e (Paperback)
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education (ISE Editions)
- 出版日期: 2004-12-28
- 售價: $1,000
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $980
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 512
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0071117156
- ISBN-13: 9780071117159
- Revised and Updated: Completely revised and updated to cover
new technologies and adapt to our quickly changing world.
- Improved Design: Improved four-color designed sporting a cleaner, more open look with vivid photographs and illustrations.
- Sensible organization: Each book consists of units, each divided into 2 sections that enable instructors to more flexibly adapt the book to their course and visa versa.
- New “At Issue” Features: All new articles written by Business Week IT columnists, spotlighting trends in information technology. These new articles will offer compelling looks at how technology is used in to help people do their work or make their lives better.
- New “Computer Career” Articles: Interviews with real IT professionals will put a human face to the many exciting career IT career opportunities available.
- Unit and Section Review Activities: Each Section will include a key term list, key term quiz, multiple choice questions, essay questions, and lab projects. Each Unit will include additional lab projects, discussion questions, research report, and ethical issue questions.
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Presenting the Internet
Computing Keynotes #1: Creating Your Own Web Page
Chapter 3: Interacting with Your Computer
Chapter 4: Seeing, Hearing, and Printing Data
Computing Keynotes #2: Buying Your First Computer
Chapter 5: Processing Data
Chapter 6: Storing Data
Chapter 7: Using Operating Systems
Chapter 8: Working with Application Software
Chapter 9: Networks
Chapter 10: Working in the Online World
Computing Keynotes #3: Professional Certification Programs
Chapter 11: Development of Information Systems
Chapter 12: Protecting Your Privacy, Your Computer, and Your Data
Computing Keynotes#4:Computer Viruses
Appendix A: History of Microcomputers
Appendix B: Answers to Self-Checks