MySQL Database Usage & Administration (Paperback)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Take your MySQL skills to the top tier
Maximize every powerful feature available in MySQL 5.1 with hands-on instruction from a MySQL expert. This definitive guide shows you how to use MySQL's advanced suite of data management tools, optimize performance and reliability, and secure and administer a robust RDBMS. MySQL Database Usage & Administration includes detailed code examples in each chapter to highlight real-world applications of the material covered. If you want to get the most out of MySQL, you need this practical handbook.
- Understand MySQL's features, technical architecture, subsystems, and commands
- Make database design decisions that optimizre performance, storage, and reliability
- Write complex queries using joins, subqueries, and views
- Group SQL statements into transactions and execute them atomically
- Build and use sophisticated stored procedures and functions
- Automate database operations with triggers and scheduled events
- Import and export data in different formats, includiong SQL, CSV, and XML
- Optimize server and query performance
- Administer a secure, high availability MySQL RDBMS
- Manage users and control access
- Perform database maintenance, replication, backup, and recovery
Vikram Vaswani is the founder and CEO of Melonfire (www.melonfire.com), a consultancy firm with special expertise in open-source tools and technologies. His previous books include MySQL: The Complete Reference, PHP: A Beginner's Guide, and PHP Programming Solutions.