The premium edition of Mike Meyers’ bestselling CompTIA Network+ guide includes one year of access* to 150+ lab simulations, 40+ episodes of video training, and much more!
An innovative, media-rich study system from CompTIA certification and training expert Mike Meyers, CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Fifth Edition offers complete coverage of CompTIA Network+ exam N10-005 and fully prepares you for the new performance-based questions. The Premium Fifth Edition is based on Meyers’ proven bestselling book, and provides a year of access to:
- 40+ episodes of video training featuring Mike Meyers that cover topics relevant to your studies. These engaging and informative episodes are available in full HD resolutions.
- 150+ CompTIA Network+ simulations with performance-based questions that enable you to practice what you’ve read in the exam guide and watched in the video episodes. There are four components:
1. Show! Operating System and Application Training Demonstrations take you through dozens of how-to lessons on key Windows and application functions. You’ll get guided tours of Windows 7 and router firmware, with a clear focus on networking.
2. Click! Interactive Graphical Windows Exercises test your knowledge of how to do things in the graphical Windows interface. You will get many tasks to solve that require you to open various applications and Windows and configure them.
3. Type! Interactive Command-line Windows Exercises test your knowledge of the Windows command-line interface (CLI). You’ll be tasked to solve various networking issues by using the CLI commands, such as ipconfig and netstat. These are similar to the CLI questions you’ll see on the Network+ exam.
4. Challenge! Interactive Configuration and Identification Exercises mimic many of the performance-based questions you’ll get on the Network+ exam. They offer a graphical environment for you to answer numerous types of questions. You’ll be tested on your knowledge of wiring schemes, troubleshooting methodologies, and network models, among many other topics.
- Hundreds of electronic practice questions customizable by chapter, by exam domain, or as a complete practice exam. You can easily create custom exams to focus your review and target your studies.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition, featuring learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA Network+ exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
- Mike’s favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Fifth Edition covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Build a network with the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Configure network hardware, topologies, and cabling
- Connect multiple Ethernet components
- Install and configure routers and switches
- Work with TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Configure IPv6 routing protocols
- Implement virtualization
- Set up clients and servers for remote access
- Configure wireless networks
- Secure networks with firewalls, NAT, port filtering, packet filtering, and other methods
- Build a SOHO network
- Manage and troubleshoot networks
*For the one-year access, initial registration must occur within the first year of the Premium Fifth Edition’s publication.