CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam N10-006), Premium Sixth Edition with Online Performance-Based Simulations and Video Training
The premium edition features more than 1,000 CompTIA Network+ practice questions and one year of access* to premium online media, including 150+ lab simulations, 40+ episodes of video training, and much more!
An innovative, media-rich study system from CompTIA certification and training expert Mike Meyers, CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Sixth Edition offers complete coverage of CompTIA Network+ exam N10-006 and fully prepares you for difficult performance-based questions. The Premium Sixth Edition is a complete study system based on Meyers’ proven bestselling book, and provides one year of online access to:
- 40+ episodes of video training featuring Mike Meyers that cover topics relevant to your studies. These engaging and informative episodes are available in full HD resolutions.
- 150+ CompTIA Network+ simulations with performance-based questions that enable you to practice what you’ve read in the exam guide and watched in the video episodes.
There are four components:
1.Show! Operating System and Application Training Demonstrations take you through dozens of how-to lessons on key Windows and application functions. You’ll get guided tours of Windows 7 and router firmware, with a clear focus on networking.
2.Click! Interactive Graphical Windows Exercises test your knowledge of how to do things in the graphical Windows interface. You will get many tasks to solve that require you to open various applications and Windows and configure them.
3.Type! Interactive Command-line Windows Exercises test your knowledge of the Windows command-line interface (CLI). You’ll be tasked to solve various networking issues by using the CLI commands, such as ipconfig and netstat. These are similar to the CLI questions you’ll see on the Network+ exam.
4.Challenge! Interactive Configuration and Identification Exercises mimic many of the performance-based questions you’ll get on the Network+ exam. They offer a graphical environment for you to answer numerous types of questions. You’ll be tested on your knowledge of wiring schemes, troubleshooting methodologies, and network models, among many other topics.
- 1,000+ electronic practice questions customizable by chapter, by exam domain, or as a complete practice exam. You can easily create custom exams to focus your review and target your studies.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition, featuring learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA Network+ exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
- Mike’s favorite shareware and freeware networking tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book
CompTIA Network+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Fifth Edition covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Network architectures
- Cabling and topology
- Ethernet basics
- Network installation
- TCP/IP applications and network protocols
- Network naming
- Advanced networking devices
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Network operations
- Managing risk
- Network security
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
*For complete one-year access, initial registration must occur within the first two years of the Premium Sixth Edition’s date of publication.