How to Make Money Online with eBay, Yahoo!, and Google
Peter Kent, Jill K. Finlayson
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2005-11-28
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0072262613
- ISBN-13: 9780072262612
Groundbreaking strategies for reaching millions of customers online and boosting traffic, sales, and profits
This full-color, seminar-in-a-book presents a proven plan for maximizing your online profits by leveraging the top three services: eBay, Yahoo! and Google. You’ll learn to: expand an existing eBay business to reach millions of targeted buyers; Open a Yahoo! store to build a thriving direct-to-customer business; and send more customers to their online retail business with improved search engine placement and targeted adword buys using Google. How to Make Money Online with eBay,Yahoo!, and Google explains how to use cross-merchandising and integration strategies to promote sales and manage inventory across multiple sales channels.
Three Surefire Ways to Boost Your Online Business
Leverage the Web’s top three retail and marketing powerhouses--eBay, Yahoo!, and Google--and watch your online sales and profits skyrocket. Featuring in-depth details on all aspects of building your business online, How to Make Money Online with eBay, Yahoo!, and Google helps you reach millions of targeted buyers, effectively sell products through eBay auctions and Yahoo! stores, promote your business through Google, get the most out of Pay-Per-Click ads, and much more.
If you already own a brick-and-mortar business, you’ll learn how to integrate your online and offline operations and tap into a wealth of sales opportunities, including merchant sites, discount channels, affiliate programs, and web stores. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, an experienced eBay seller, or an established business owner, you will discover that multiple online sales channels provide maximum opportunities for profit!
- Identify the right products to sell online
- Boost your credibility by ensuring good feedback postings
- Automate your listings, billing, and shipping
- Increase traffic with Google AdWords and other Pay-Per-Click programs
- Monitor, modify, and manage auctions
- Set up order forms and configure anti-fraud tools
- Direct customers from your auctions to your stores to create repeat business
- Manage inventory and minimize risk
- Maximize the benefits of affiliate marketing and email campaigns