Teach Yourself: Java
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 1998-10-01
- 售價: $1,617
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,536
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 707
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0078825709
- ISBN-13: 9780078825705
Follow the Teach Yourself Path to Marketable Programming Skills -- The single easiest way to master Java programming.
Java is hot -- and Teach Yourself Java makes it easy to master Java and create real-world applications and applets in no time. Written by Java expert Joseph ONeil and edited by Teach Yourself series editor Herb Schildt, this book provides a proven methodology designed to help you build skills immediately.
Osbornes Teach Yourself series gives programmers of every skill level a structured, lesson-oriented approach that builds skills progressively. For each concept, you begin with a summary and then get hands-on practice with increasingly challenging, real-life exercises. Next, you test your knowledge using the valuable Skills Checks and move ahead to learn about the next concept. A cumulative skills review at the end chapter serves as your own private final exam. Highlighted keywords throughout give you the added benefit of having a Java reference tool at your fingertips.
Whats the single easiest way to learn todays hottest programming languages?
Teach Yourself. Created by Osbornes #1 programming author Herb Schildt, the Teach Yourself series offers a unique methodology that allows you to learn at your own pace, and in your own way. Begin working your own Teach yourself program today!
Inside, youll Teach Yourself how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Master the features of the Java language
- Understand the packages in the Java Developer Kit (jkd)
- Build your own classes, interfaces, and packages
- Use streams for input and output
- Design multi-threaded programs
- Construct client/server software
- Apply the delegation event model
- Create user interfaces with the awt and Swing classes