Design and Analysis of Tall and Complex Structures
- 出版商: Butterworth-Heineman
- 出版日期: 2018-02-03
- 售價: $4,380
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,161
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 318
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0081010184
- ISBN-13: 9780081010181
The design of tall buildings and complex structures involves challenging activities, including: scheme design, modelling, structural analysis and detailed design. This book provides structural designers with a systematic approach to anticipate and solve issues for tall buildings and complex structures.
This book begins with a clear and rigorous exposition of theories behind designing tall buildings. After this is an explanation of basic issues encountered in the design process. This is followed by chapters concerning the design and analysis of tall building with different lateral stability systems, such as MRF, shear wall, core, outrigger, bracing, tube system, diagrid system and mega frame. The final three chapters explain the design principles and analysis methods for complex and special structures. With this book, researchers and designers will find a valuable reference on topics such as tall building systems, structure with complex geometry, Tensegrity structures, membrane structures and offshore structures.
- Numerous worked-through examples of existing prestigious projects around the world (such as Jeddah Tower, Shanghai Tower, and Petronas Tower etc.) are provided to assist the reader’s understanding of the topic
- Provides the latest modelling methods in design such as BIM and Parametric Modelling technique
- Detailed explanations of widely used programs in current design practice, such as SAP2000, ETABS, ANSYS, and Rhino
- Modelling case studies for all types of tall buildings and complex structures, such as: Buttressed Core system, diagrid system, Tube system, Tensile structures and offshore structures etc.