Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, Second Edition
- 出版商: Butterworth-Heinemann
- 出版日期: 2018-01-18
- 售價: $3,812
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,621
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 400
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0081024371
- ISBN-13: 9780081024379
Introduction to Fluid Mechanics, Second Edition, uses clear images and animations of flow patterns to help readers grasp the fundamental rules of fluid behavior. Everyday examples are provided for practical context, before tackling the more involved mathematic techniques that form the basis for computational fluid mechanics.
This fully updated and expanded edition builds on the author’s flair for flow visualization with new content. With basic introductions to all essential fluids theory, and exercises to test your progress, this is the ideal introduction to fluids for anyone involved in mechanical, civil, chemical, or biomedical engineering.
- Provides illustrations and animations to demonstrate fluid behavior
- Includes examples and exercises drawn from a range of engineering fields
- Explains a range of computerized and traditional methods for flow visualization, and how to choose the correct one
- Features a fully reworked section on computational fluid dynamics based on discretization methods