Encyclopedia of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-06-20
- 售價: $55,410
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $52,640
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 2358
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 012812735X
- ISBN-13: 9780128127353
Encyclopedia of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy covers definitions, concepts, methods, theories and applications of clinical pharmacy and pharmacy practice. It highlights why and how this field has a significant impact on healthcare. The work brings baseline knowledge, along with the latest, most cutting-edge research. In addition, new treatments, algorithms, standard treatment guidelines, and pharmacotherapies regarding diseases and disorders are also covered. The book's main focus lies on the pharmacy practice side, covering pharmacy practice research, pharmacovigilance, pharmacoeconomics, social and administrative pharmacy, public health pharmacy, pharmaceutical systems research, the future of pharmacy, and new interventional models of pharmaceutical care.
By providing concise expositions on a broad range of topics, this book is an excellent resource for those seeking information beyond their specific areas of expertise. This outstanding reference is essential for anyone involved in the study of pharmacy practice.
- Provides a 'one-stop' resource for access to information written by world-leading scholars in the field
- Meticulously organized, with articles split into three clear sections, it is the ideal resource for students, researchers and professionals to find relevant information
- Contains concise and accessible chapters that are ideal as an authoritative introduction for non-specialists and readers from the undergraduate level upwards
- Includes multimedia options, such as hyperlinked references and further readings, cross-references and videos