- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-11-04
- 售價: $6,210
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,900
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 440
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0128142596
- ISBN-13: 9780128142592
This volume provides comprehensive information on how mapping an individual's epigenome can be medically relevant and holds the potential to improve preventive medicine and precision therapeutics at an early-stage (prior to disease onset). In order to advance clinical adoption of the recently developed epigenetic approaches, it is necessary for translational scientists, clinicians, and students to gain a better understanding about epigenetic mechanisms that are associated with a particular disorder; and to be able to effectively identify biomarkers that can be applied in drug development and for better diagnosis and prognosis of diseases.
Prognostic Epigenetics is the most-inclusive volume to-date specifically dedicated to epigenetic markers that have been developed for prognosis of diseases, recent advances in this field, the clinical implementation of this research, and the future outlook.
- Compiles all known information on prognostic epigenetics and its role in preventive medicine and drug discovery
- Covers the basic functionality of epigenetic mechanisms involved in early disease prognosis and diagnosis, and provides tools for the identification and development of these biomarkers for a wide range of diseases
- Enables clinicians, researchers, and pharmacologists to improve preventive medicine and precision therapeutics throughout a person's lifetime
- Features chapter contributions from leading international researchers