Epigenetics and Regeneration
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-05-25
- 售價: $5,940
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,643
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 541
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0128148799
- ISBN-13: 9780128148792
Epigenetics and Regeneration compiles the first foundational reference on epigenetic mechanisms governing tissue development, repair, homeostasis, and regeneration, as well as pathways to employ these mechanisms in clinical practice and translational science. In this book, life science researchers, clinicians, and students will discover an interdisciplinary resource bringing together common themes in the field, background overviews, research methods, recent advances, and opportunities for drug discovery. Throughout this volume, special attention is paid to pre-clinical and first clinical studies aimed at increasing the regenerative potential of damaged tissues by epigenetic drugs, as well as innovative, discipline spanning strategies to enhance cell reprogramming.
As an all-inclusive, evidence-based volume, Epigenetics and Regeneration will stimulate discussion and boost new research in this fascinating and impactful area of translational epigenetics.
- Provides a foundational overview of epigenetics in regenerative medicine
- Examines epigenetic components of tissue regeneration for a variety of organ systems and tissue types, as well as current attempts to employ these mechanisms in clinical practice
- Offers researchers, students, clinicians, and pharmacologists the tools they need to enhance tissue development, repair, homeostasis, and regeneration and explore new epigenetic therapeutic pathways
- Features chapter contributions from leading international researchers and clinicians in the fields of epigenetics and regenerative medicine