Handbook of Radioactivity Analysis: Volume 2: Radioanalytical Applications
L'Annunziata, Michael F.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2020-03-06
- 售價: $7,100
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $6,745
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1070
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0128143959
- ISBN-13: 9780128143957
Handbook of Radioactivity Analysis: Radiation Physics and Detectors, Volume Two, Fourth Edition, is an authoritative reference on the principles, practical techniques and procedures for the accurate measurement of radioactivity - everything from the very low levels encountered in the environment, to higher levels measured in radioisotope research, clinical laboratories, biological sciences, radionuclide standardization, nuclear medicine, nuclear power, and fuel cycle facilities, and in the implementation of nuclear forensic analysis and nuclear safeguards. It includes sample preparation techniques for all types of matrices found in the environment, including soil, water, air, plant matter and animal tissue, and surface swipes.
Users will find the latest advances in the applications of radioactivity analysis across various fields, including environmental monitoring, radiochemical standardization, high-resolution beta imaging, automated radiochemical separation, nuclear forensics, and more.
- Spans two volumes, Radiation Physics and Detectors and Radioanalytical Applications
- Includes new chapters on the analysis of environmental radionuclides
- Provides the latest advances in high-resolution beta imaging techniques, analytical techniques in nuclear forensics and nuclear safeguards
- Provides an extensive table of the radiation characteristics of most radionuclides of interest for the radioanalytical chemist