Mental Health as Public Health: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Ethics of Prevention
Cratsley, Kelso, Radden, Jennifer
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-09-23
- 售價: $6,160
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,852
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 300
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128167564
- ISBN-13: 9780128167564
Mental Health as Public Health: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Ethics of Prevention, Volume Two in the Developments in Neuroethics and Bioethics series, brings the most recent advances and information on Neuroethics and Bioethics. Chapters in this new release include Machine learning and suicide prevention: Considering context as a guide to ethical design, Identifying adolescents at risk of depression in global health: Benefits and risks, Ethics of early intervention and early detection in psychosis, The prevention of posttraumatic stress and the limits of positive, Parenting research and interventions applied internationally and cross-culturally, and more.
- Highlights issues surrounding mental health and discusses ethical concerns.
- Covers issues in public mental health, such as stigma, capacity and confidentiality
- Contains cutting-edge, original research by an interdisciplinary collection of authors, including experts in public health ethics, psychiatric ethics and global mental health
- Focuses on areas of mental disability where the empirical research is most extensive, thus providing an evidence-based grounding for ethical analysis