Barton J. Goldenberg
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-02-11
- 定價: $1,400
- 售價: 2.1 折 $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 320
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 013008851X
- ISBN-13: 9780130088512
$199Automated Forms Processing: A Primer : How to Capture Paper 2/e
$399Broadband Fixed Wireless Networks
$199Hack Proofing Your Wireless Network
$399High Technology Crime Investigator's Handbook
$399How to Cheat at Securing Your Network
$399Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Unleashed
$942Designing Web Interfaces: Principles and Patterns for Rich Interactions
Barton Goldenberg shares his unparalleled practical expertise on everything from security to internationalization, helping you avoid disastrous missteps—and transform the potential of CRM into long-lasting competitive advantage.
- Identify your goals and customize a CRM strategy for your enterprise
- Understand the 8 key issues that will make or break your CRM initiative
- Learn about the top 30 CRM software offerings
- Find out what 12 crucial questions you should ask before selecting a software vendor
- Preview tomorrow's advances in CRM—to better position yourself and take advantage of a ever-changing environment.
"This is the only book on CRM that has made it to my credenza."
—Stan Davis, Author of Blur and Lessons from the Future
"CRM Automation is a blueprint for a successful CRM implementation."
—Ken Blanchard, Coauthor, The One Minute Manager
"Barton Goldenberg's bottom-line approach to CRM makes this book a necessity to any company concerned with ROI."
VP general manager of food service and vendor sales,
a division of PepsiCo
"CRM Automation gets to the heart of what a successful CRM implementation is all about-People, Process, and Technology. You can save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by reading this book before launching a CRM initiative."
—Bob McLaughlin, former vice-president, McGraw-Hill
"Goldenberg's 18 years of experience and 300 deployments are wrapped up between the two covers of CRM Automation."
—Wolfgang Martin, independent analyst and research fellow,
"Barton Goldenberg understands the CRM marketplace and the needs of businesses seeking a competitive edge. CRM Automation is a valuable resource for companies pursuing truly customer-centric business strategies."
—Carol Burch, senior vice president of global business
development for CRM,
"Barton Goldenberg proves once again that he is ahead of the curve in understanding the direction and future of customer relationship management."
—Patrick Bultema, CEO and president,
FrontRange Solutions, Inc.
Table of Contents
About the Author.
1. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)—An Overview
2. CRM: A Working Definition.
3. Successful CRM: Getting the People, Process, and Technology Mix Right.
4. CRM Strategy Formulation.
5. Determining CRM Business Processes.
6. CRM Business Application Trends.
7. CRM Technology Trends.
8. CRM: Benefits and Problems.
9. A Blueprint for Effective Customer Relationship Management.
10. Creating Your CRM Business Case.
11. CRM Software Selection and Implementation Roadmap.
12. CRM System: Requirements Analysis.
13. How to Write Your Systems Specifications Document.
14. Sizing Up Your CRM Software Vendor.
15. The Importance of CRM Project Communications.
16. Eight Key Implementation Issues for Effective CRM Systems.
17. The Necessity of Training, a Good Help Desk, and Effective Systems Administration.
18. E-Business and CRM.
19. E-Service and CRM.
20. Ensuring Consistent Customer Service across Channels.
21. E-Marketing and CRM.
22. Knowledge Management and CRM.
23. Application Service Providers (ASP): An Overview.
24. Addressing CRM System Security Risks.
25. The Importance of Data Integrity.
26. CRM: An International Perspective.
27. The Future Direction of CRM.
Appendix A: ISM's Top 30 CRM Software Selections.
Appendix B: Sources to Assist in CRM Software Selection.
Appendix C: Software Categories, Vendors, and Pricing.
Appendix D: Glossary of Terms.