Fundamentals of Speech Recognition
Lawrence Rabiner, Biing-Hwang Juang
貴賓價: $2,831Spoken Language Processing: A Guide to Theory, Algorithm and System Development(paperback)美國原版
貴賓價: $931A First Course in Database Systems, 2/e
Provides a theoretically sound, technically accurate, and complete description of the basic knowledge and ideas that constitute a modern system for speech recognition by machine.
Table of Contents:
1. Fundamentals of Speech Recognition.
2. The Speech Signal: Production, Perception, and Acoustic-Phonetic Characterization.
3. Signal Processing and Analysis Methods for Speech Recognition.
4. Pattern Comparison Techniques.
5. Speech Recognition System Design and Implementation Issues.
6. Theory and Implementation of Hidden Markov Models.
7. Speech Recognition Based on Connected Word Models.
8. Large Vocabulary Continuous Speech Recognition.
9. Task-Oriented Applications of Automatic Speech Recognition.