The Windows 2000 Device Driver Book: A Guide for Programmers, 2/e (Paperback)
Art Baker, Jerry Lozano
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-11-30
- 售價: $2,800
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,660
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 480
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130204315
- ISBN-13: 9780130204318
貴賓價: $1,528Building Embedded Linux Systems
貴賓價: $2,257Developing Windows NT Device Drivers: A Programmer's Handbook (paperback)
貴賓價: $2,328Windows System Programming, 4/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $570The Design and Evolution of C++ (Paperback)
售價: $960Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $399Programming Microsoft Windows CE .Net, 3/e
貴賓價: $2,267Writing Windows WDM Device Drivers: Covers Nt 4, Win 98, and Win 2000
- The #1 Windows device driver bookfully updated for Windows 2000!
- Step-by-step planning, implementation, testing, debugging, installation, and distribution
- Complete coverage of the new Windows Driver Model (WDM)
- Practical debugging and interactive troubleshooting
- CD-ROM: Exclusive tools for streamlining driver development, plus extensive C/C++ sample driver library!
- Windows Driver Model (WDM) for Windows 2000 and 98in depth!
- Building drivers that support Plug-and-Play and Power Management
- Windows Management Instrumentation: logging device errors and eventsand interpreting them
- Constructing safe reentrant driver code
- Handling time-out conditions safely and effectively
- Advanced techniques: kernel-mode threads, layered drivers, and more
- Start-to-finish debugging and troubleshooting techniques
Foreword by Andrew Scoppa, UCI Corporation
The #1 book on Windows driver developmenttotally updated for Windows 2000!
With The Windows 2000 Device Driver Book, any experienced Windows programmer can master driver development start to finish: planning, implementation, testing, debugging, installation, and distribution. Totally updated to reflect Microsoft's Windows Driver Model (WDM) for Windows 2000 and 98, this programming bestseller covers everything from architecture to tools, and includes a powerhouse library of exclusive tools and code for streamlining any driver development project.
You'll start with a high-level overview of WDM components and then move quickly into the details of the development environment and driver installation. Next, master the Windows 2000 I/O Manager, its data structures, and its interaction with drivers. Using extensive practical examples, you'll implement Plug-and-Play and Power Management; construct safe reentrant driver code; use Windows Management Instrumentation to log errors and events, and more.
The book covers today's most advanced Windows driver development techniques and provides extensive debugging guidance, including crash dump analysis using WinDbg; lists of common bugcheck codes, meanings, and probable causes; and much more.
About the CD-ROM
Bonus CD-ROM contains powerful resources for streamlining device driver development!
- An exclusive Device Driver AppWizard that works with Visual Studio to instantly create your driver's framework
- A library of complete sample drivers
- C++ classes to jumpstart any project-including a Unicode string handling class that eliminates tedious, repetitive code
- An exclusive Driver Installation Utility to simplify initial testing
UCI Software Training Centers specializes in high-end developer, systems, and Internet Training on Microsoft products and technologies. For more information about training in this topic and others, UCI can be reached at 800-884-1772, or on the Web at www.ucitraining.com