The Essential Guide to Wireless Communications Applications: From Cellular Syst
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2000-12-12
- 定價: USD $34.99
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 315
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130317160
- ISBN-13: 9780130317162
貴賓價: $512JavaServer Pages Pocket Reference
售價: $299XML, XSLT, Java, and JSP: A Case Study in Developing a Web Application
貴賓價: $1,079Wireless Java: Developing with Java 2, Micro Edition
售價: $199Core JSP (Paperback)
售價: $199Killer Content: Strategies for Web Content and E-Commerce
Your complete guide to today's "killer" wireless apps-and tomorrow's!
- Covers EVERYTHING you can do with wireless technology!
- The wireless Web: WAP and beyond
- Mobile e-commerce: security, payment systems, and more
- PCS and high-bandwidth 3G cellular
- Bluetooth: breakthrough short-range wireless applications
- For consumers, investors, executives, marketing/PR professionals, and developers
The next-generation wireless and mobile Internet revolution is under way! Now here's a complete guide to next-generation wireless applications and their business impact, written specifically for nontechnical professionals. The Essential Guide to Wireless Communications Applications covers all the latest developments, from the wireless Web to Bluetooth, WAP to 3G, and beyond. Coverage includes:
- 3G wireless multimedia and personal services: revolutionary convenience, global compatibility
- M-commerce: Buy anywhere, anything, right now
- The wireless Web revolution that's about to explode
- Bluetooth: wireless computing, networking, conferencing, and beyond
- Phones or computers: Which platform will drive the wireless Web?
- Internet in the sky: high-bandwidth Web services via satellite
- Fixed wireless applications-from SOHO to enterprise
- Mobile operators vs. content providers: Who "owns" the customer?
- Mobile OS platforms: Palm, Windows CE, Symbian EPOC
- A peek into the far future: 4G, holophones, and more
Whether you're an investor, decision maker, or consumer, Network magazine editor Andy Dornan delivers all the information you need to identify your best wireless opportunitiesand take advantage of them!