The Essential Guide to Knowledge Management: E-Business and CRM Applications (Paperback)
- The no-nonsense guide for every decision-maker, manager, and e-business strategist
- Beyond CRM! Knowledge-enabled Customer Relationship Management for e-business
- A proven 7-step implementation roadmap
- Aligning e-business strategies and technologies
- Results-driven development and deployment
- Team building, goal setting, and corporate culture
- Real-world case studies: Lands' End, Gateway, and Dell
This is the no-nonsense, real-world briefing on knowledge management and customer relationship management for every business decision-maker and IT professional! In one easy-to-understand book, a leading KM consultants explains exactly how to benefit from knowledge-enabled, customer-centric CRM technologies-and offers a proven, 7-step roadmap for implementation!
- How KM and CRM work-and how they impact existing processes and IT infrastructure
- Using KM and CRM to leverage your strengths, maximize your employees' efforts, and deepen customer loyalty
- The Customer Knowledge Value Chain: knowledge-based individualization, and long-term learning relationships
- Aligning e-business strategy and technology choices: getting beyond "The Innovator's Dilemma"
- Team-building and goal-setting for winning KM/CRM projects
- Auditing your existing knowledge and customer relationship systems
- Corporate culture: key changes you may need to make, and how to make them
- Architectures, technology frameworks, platforms, and integration issues
- Results-driven development and deployment techniques
- Detailed metrics: evaluating your system and identifying key opportunities for improvement
The better you understand your customers' needs, the better you can serve them-and with today's breakthrough KM/CRM systems, you'll understand them better than ever before. Start leveraging KM/CRM for competitive advantage nowwith The Essential Guide to Knowledge Management!