Developing EJB 2.0 Components
Pravin V. Tulachan
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2002-03-25
- 售價: $1,897
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,802
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 656
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130348635
- ISBN-13: 9780130348630
貴賓價: $1,235Thinking in Java, 3/e
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,532802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $1,058Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, 4/e
貴賓價: $931A First Course in Database Systems, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,068Software Engineering, 6/e
貴賓價: $1,068Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet, 2/e (精裝)
售價: $800Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e (Windows XP Update)
貴賓價: $1,396Understanding the Linux Kernel
貴賓價: $1,473.NET Security
售價: $199UML Components: A Simple Process for Specifying Component-Based Software (Paperback)
A practical guide to Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0 technology.
- Master J2EE 1.3 platform architecture, design, and deployment
- Leverage the full power of J2EE technology to build more robust and functional components
- Covers message-driven beans, transactions, security, design patterns, and enhancements to the Enterprise JavaBeans component model
Developing EJB 2.0 Components is a "nuts and bolts" guide to real-world EJB 2.0 component architecture development. Whether you're new to the J2EE platform or upgrading from previous versions, leading developer and trainer Pravin Tulachan shows you how to make the most of EJB 2.0 technology within the context of the J2EE 1.3 platform. You won't just learn how to use session, entity, and message-driven beans—you'll learn how to leverage J2EE technology to maximize the functionality and robustness of every component you create. Coverage includes:
- EJB 2.0 technology n-tier architecture and design guidelines, performance issues, and optimization strategies
- Practical approaches for leveraging JNDI and RMI-IIOP
- How to make the most of the new message-driven beans
- Session and entity beans: features, characteristics, and lifecycles
- Advanced techniques for packaging and deploying components
- Migrating applications from EJB 1.1 component architecture to EJB 2.0 component architecture
- EJB architecture design patterns, interoperability, and performance
Many chapters include a complete, easy-to-adapt project. In addition, Tulachan integrates these projects into a full-fledged enterprise application that demonstrates every key facet of EJB 2.0 technology.
Take full advantage of the J2EE platform with the one book that shows you how-Developing EJB 2.0 Components.
Developing EJB 2.0 Components delivers hands-on coverage of:
- Stateless and stateful session beans
- Bean-managed and container-managed entity beans
- Message-driven beans and the JMS API
- Java Transaction API (JTA)
- Security options
- Deployment and performance
Table of Contents
1. Introduction TO Java 2 Enterprise Edition 1.3.
2. Introduction to Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0.
II. DEVELOPING EJBS.
3. Overview of Sample Applications.
4. The EJB Client View.
5. Introduction to Session Beans.
6. Developing Stateless Session Beans.
7. Developing Stateful Session Beans.
8. Introduction to Entity Beans.
9. Developing Bean-Managed Entity Beans.
10. CMP 2.0: Abstract Persistence Model and EJB QL.
11. Developing CMP 2.0 Entity Beans.
12. Java Message Service.
13. Developing Message-Driven Beans.
III. ADVANCED TOPICS.
15. Enterprise JavaBean Security.
16. EJB Design Patterns, Interoperability, and Performance.
17. Migrating EJB 1.1 Applications to the EJB 2.0 Container.
18. Assembling the J2EE Online Registration Application.
19. Installing and Running Sun Reference Implementation J2SDKEE 1.3.