J2EE Unleashed (Paperback)
Mark Ashnault, Ziyad Dean, Thomas Garben, Paul R. Allen, Joseph J. Bambara, Sherry Smith
- 出版商: SAMS
- 出版日期: 2001-10-05
- 定價: $1,800
- 售價: 6.0 折 $1,080
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 864
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0672321807
- ISBN-13: 9780672321801
$299Java Enterprise in a Nutshell (Paperback)
$720J2EE Connector Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration (Paperback)
$1,050Unix Unleashed, 4/e (Paperback)
$675Java 2 Micro Edition (Paperback)
J2EE Unleashed presents techniques and examples for building applications based on the Java 2 Enterprise Edition development model. The goal of this book is not to teach the J2EE specification but to illustrate the best practices for developing J2EE applications. It will cover the most commonly used J2EE API's as well as migration techniques that can be used to port a J2EE application from one platform to another.
The book will discuss all of these platforms with an emphasis on the SilverStream application server, which is J2EE compliant and certified for Windows and several UNIX platforms. Moreover, the book will illustrate how a J2EE application can interface with most SQL based DBMS platforms including ORACLE, INFORMIX, Microsoft SQL Server 7, SYBASE, IBM DB2 as well as others.
Table of Contents
1. Java, Distributed Computing, and J2EE.
2. The Design and Development of a J2EE Application.
3. Designing the J2EE Application.
4. Task List for Building J2EE Applications.
5. Build Resource Access: JNDI and LDAP.
6. Build Data Access: JDBC.
7. Build Control Flow: Servlets.
8. JavaServer Pages: Introduction .
9. JavaServer Pages: Practical Development with Tag Libraries.
10. Building the User Interface to the Application.
11. Enterprise JavaBeans: Introduction.
12. Enterprise JavaBeans: Building Session Beans.
13. Enterprise JavaBeans: Building Entity Beans.
14. Messaging with E-mail: JavaMail.
15. Messaging with Applications: Java Message Service (JMS).
16.Data Exchange with XML.
17. Validating the Application.
18. Making the Application Perform.
19. Deploying the Application.
Appendix A. Documentation for Sample Applications.
Appendix B. Related Tools.
Appendix C. Quick Reference Material.