Core Perl (Paperback)
Reuven M. Lerner
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2001-12-21
- 定價: USD $44.99
- 售價: $675
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 592
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130351814
- ISBN-13: 9780130351814
售價: $399Core MySQL
貴賓價: $1,520Win32 Perl Programming: The Standard Extensions, 2/e
售價: $625Perl Debugged (Paperback)
售價: $1,540LINUX TCP/IP Network Administration (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,083Java How to Program, 6/e (IE)(美國版ISBN:0131483986)
售價: $299Core JFC, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299Advanced JavaServer Pages (Paperback)
- A complete, tools-based guide for experienced developers!
- Provides practical techniques for solving real-world programming problems
- Covers text handling, database manipulation, networking, and much more
- Also features Perl for the Web: CGI, Apache integration with mod_perl, site publishing, and Web/database applications
The serious developer's guide to Perl!
This start-to-finish tutorial and reference gives experienced developers the techniques and real-world code they need to master Perl—fast! Begin by leveraging your current skills to quickly master the fundamentals of Perl development—from basic syntax to objects, data structures to text processing. Next, learn how to use Perl's powerful facilities for working with files, networks, and relational databases. Finally, Core Perl shows you how to make the most of Perl in any Web application-from simple CGI to full-fledged site development and delivery. Coverage includes all this and more:
- Data types and built-in functions
- Writing and using modules
- Text and DBM file manipulation
- The DBI portable database interface and Web database integration
- CGI, Apache mod_perl modules, HTTP cookies, HTML/Perl templates, and more
- Mason: The Perl-based Web site publishing engine
- Debugging, program maintenance, optimization, and security
For years, developers worldwide have relied on Perl for fast, flexible solutions to an extraordinary range of problems, from text manipulation and system administration to database access and Web integration. Core Perl gives developers the skills and insight needed to build robust, maintainable, high-performance code—whatever your application.
Table of Contents
1. What is Perl?
2. Getting Started.
3. Extending Your Perl Vocabulary.
5. Text Patterns.
9. Working with Files.
10. Networking and Interprocess Communications.
11. Relational Databases.
12. Building Database Applications.
13. Maintenance and Security.
14. CGI Programming.
15. Advanced CGI Programming.
16. Web/Database Applications.
17. mod perl.
A. Bibliography and Recommended Reading.