Web Design and Development for E-Business
Jensen J. Zhao
A core text for introductory courses on Web Design and Development for e-business, and a supplementary text for other Internet/Web courses, such as Web programming, Web client/server and database development, Web design and administration, and e-commerce development.
Table of Contents
I. FOUNDATIONS OF WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT.
2. Designing and Developing a Simple Web Site.
3. Enhancing Web Site Appeal with Graphics and Color.
II. WEB SERVERS, INTRANETS, AND INTERNET.
5. Creating and Managing a Personal Intranet on Your Web Server.
6. Creating and Managing a Corporate Intranet on Your Web Server.
7. Publishing and Managing on the Internet.
III. WEB-BASED DATABASE APPLICATIONS FOR INTRANETS AND INTERNET.
9. Developing a Web-Based Student Class Registration Application.
10. Developing a Web-Based Online Shopping Application: The Storefront.
11. Developing a Web-Based Online Shopping Application: The Back Office.
IV. WEB-BASED SPREADSHEET APPLICATIONS FOR INTRANETS AND INTERNET.
13. Developing a Web-Based Financial Trend Analysis Tool.
14. Developing a Web-Based Bankruptcy Prediction Tool.
15. Making Web-Enabled Spreadsheet Applications Database Empowered.
Appendix A: HTML Quick Reference.
Appendix B: ASP Quick Reference.
Appendix C: VBScript Quick Reference.