Service Provider Strategy: Proven Secrets for xSPs (Paperback)
Anne M. Burris
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2001-08-21
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 336
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130420085
- ISBN-13: 9780130420084
貴賓價: $2,831Unix Systems Programming: Communication, Concurrency and Threads, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,724Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $735On to Java, 3/e
Your complete framework for success in the xSP marketplace.
For ASPs, ISPs, WASPs, and other service providers, the business challenges have never been greater—and neither have the opportunities. In Service Provider Strategy, one of the world's leading xSP consultants offers specific guidance on every key element of success: protecting your current customer base, increasing market share, assuring ongoing high-margin revenue streams, and maximizing operational efficiency. Drawing upon experience with 15 of the world's leading xSPs, Anne Burris offers a complete framework for success that reflects a profound understanding of both xSP operations and marketplaces.
- The xSP marketplace: its promise, its best opportunities, and its current realities
- What customers are looking for, and why many xSPs are falling short
- Best-practice solutions for key operational challenges facing xSPs: marketing, sales, provisioning, support, and billing
- How to bring value-added services to market more quickly, without compromising performance and service levels
- New revenue models for next-generation xSPs
- How the service provider marketplace is evolving towards sophisticated web services
Service Provider Strategy contains four xSP case studies, covering North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. It also provides detailed checklists for xSPs, as well as a complete sample business plan. If you want to survive the xSP shakeout-and position yourself for the massive growth that will follow-you won't find a more valuable resource.
Table of Contents
INTRODUCTION TO THE SEVEN OPERATIONAL CHALLENGES.
1. Level Setting.
2. Basic Operational Challenges.
3. Case Studies: An Introduction.
4. North America—PartnerCommunity, Inc.
5. Asia Pacific—Acer CyberCenter Services, Inc.
7. Latin America—Triara.
THE READINESS PRIMER.
8. Introduction to the Readiness Primer.
9. Partners and Alliances.
11. Entering the Market.
12. Service Delivery and Provisioning.
13. Perception Is Reality.
Appendix A: Definitions.
Appendix B: Sample Business Plan.
Appendix C: Sample Service Level Agreement.
Appendix D: Service Descriptions.
Appendix E: Pricing.
Appendix F: Sample Cash Flow.
Appendix G: Sample Customer Questionnaire.
Appendix H: Helpful Associations, Organizations, and Publications.
Appendix I: CRM Process Inputs and Outputs.