Modern VLSI Design: System-on-Chip Design, 3/e (精裝)
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-01-24
- 售價: $1,060
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,039
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 640
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130619701
- ISBN-13: 9780130619709
- The state of the art in VLSI design: layouts, circuits, logic, floorplanning, and architectures
- New techniques for maximizing performance and minimizing power usage
- Extensive new coverage of advanced interconnect models, including copper
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of IP-based design
- Detailed HDL introductions: Verilog and VHDL
The #1 VLSI design guide-now fully updated to reflect the latest advances in SoC design
Modern VLSI Design, System-on-Chip Design, Third Edition is a comprehensive, "bottom-up" guide to the entire VLSI design process, focusing on the latest solutions for System-on-Chip (SoC) design. Wayne Wolf reviews every aspect of digital design, from planning and layout to fabrication and packaging, introducing today's most advanced techniques for maximizing performance, minimizing power utilization, and achieving rapid design turnarounds. Coverage includes:
- Advanced interconnect models: new techniques for overcoming delay bottlenecks, reducing crosstalk, and modeling copper interconnect
- Advanced low-power design techniques for enhancing reliability and extending battery life in portable consumer electronics
- Testing solutions for every level of abstraction, from circuits to architecture
- Practical IP-based design solutions
- A thorough overview of HDLs, including new introductions to Verilog and VHDL
- Techniques for improving testability, embedded processors, and more
VLSI design for today's high-performance, low-power devices requires broader, deeper skills than ever before. Modern VLSI Design, System-on-Chip Design, Third Edition brings together those skills in a single, comprehensive resource that will be invaluable to every VLSI design engineer and manager.
Table of Contents
Preface to the Third Edition.
Preface to the Second Edition.
1. Digital Systems and VLSI.
2. Transistors and Layout.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Combinational Logic Networks.
5. Sequential Machines.
6. Subsystem Design.
8. Architecture Design.
9. Chip Design.
10. CAD Systems and Algorithms.
Appendix A: A Chip Designer's Lexicon.
Appendix B: Chip Design Projects.
Appendix C: Kitchen Timer Model.