C# for Web Programming
Chris H. Pappas, William H. Murray
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-01-06
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 496
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130661171
- ISBN-13: 9780130661173
售價: $199The C# Programming Language (Hardcover)
售價: $199Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX (Paperback)
售價: $199Programming Atlas
售價: $199Essential Silverlight 2 Up-to-Date
售價: $299Microsoft Reporting Services in Action (Paperback)
Jump into the future of Web application programming with C#!
- Make the most of C#'s key Web development capabilities—step by step
- Effective Web application design, static and dynamic control properties, Web input/output processing, and much more.
- Includes extensive sample code and a complete application case study
C# is a radical new object-oriented programming language that combines the power and flexibility of C++ with the ease of Visual Basic. Embracing HTML and XML, and ready to use existing code modules, C# dramatically cuts the development time to build highly portable, communications-friendly applications. C# is the natural choice for building applications for the Web, and C# for Web Programming gives you all the background you need to get started in this exciting Web application programming environment.
Using their classroom-proven techniques, pioneering C# instructors Chris H. Pappas and William H. Murray teach the fundamentals of C# and Visual Studio.NET, then focus on its Web application development features. Complete working code examples demonstrate the key features of C# and demonstrate a variety of programming strategies. C# for Web Programming concentrates on the Web aspects of C#, offering readers the quickest and easiest way to learn to build professional applications for the Web.
- C# Web essentials taught using Pappas and Murray's classroom-proven techniques
- Complete, working code examples walk you through concepts in action
- Get the edge with rapid, flexible applications development for the Web!
- Learn to build simple to complex Web applications by example
Programmers with basic familiarity in C or C++ will find C# for Web Programming the best, quickest, and easiest way to learn C# development for the Web.
Table of Contents
1. The Journey to C#.
2. C# Essentials.
3. C# and Visual Studio.NET.
4. Static Control Properties.
5. Dynamic Control Properties.
7. Processing Web Form Input.
8. Processing Web Form Output.
9. GDI Graphics Design Fundamentals.
10. Presentation Graphics.
11. Numeric Applications and Conversions.
12. Web Services.