- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2001-12-15
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 752
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130661902
- ISBN-13: 9780130661906
貴賓價: $1,378Core PHP Programming: Using PHP to Build Dynamic Web Sites
售價: $675Core Perl (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,530Terminal Services for Microsoft Windows Server 2003: Advanced Technical Design Guide
貴賓價: $1,043Windows NT Backup and Restore (Paperback)
售價: $199Upgrading Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to Microsoft Visual Basic .NET (Paperback)
售價: $399MySQL: Building User Interfaces
貴賓價: $1,556Cabling: The Complete Guide to Network Wiring, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,812Networking Handbook
貴賓價: $1,140Advanced Java 2 How to Program (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,083Java How to Program, 6/e (IE)(美國版ISBN:0131483986)
售價: $299Core JFC, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $299Advanced JavaServer Pages (Paperback)
售價: $199Core JSP (Paperback)
售價: $199Web Security Field Guide
售價: $99Absolute Beginner's Guide to Personal Firewalls (Paperback)
The comprehensive, code-rich MySQL guide for expert developers.
- Contains in-depth explanations and example code for designing and building enterprise-level systems
- Includes advanced coverage of security, data storage, optimization, distributed databases, and other complex topics
- Presented by leading open-source expert Leon Atkinson—author of the best-selling Core PHP Programming
Experienced developers worldwide are choosing MySQL as a low-cost, open-source foundation for their key Web applications. Now, here's a book that gives them all the code and insight they need to build enterprise-class MySQL applications—fast.
Core MySQL starts by introducing the fundamentals of MySQL: SQL queries, database design, normalization, transactions, and concurrency. It then systematically reviews each of MySQL's most important features, and presents efficient techniques for interacting with MySQL databases directly from C, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, and other programming environments. Coverage includes:
- Installing and interacting with MySQL—including a detailed introduction to MySQL's SQL implementation
- Data types, variables, column types, built-in functions, and command-line utilities
- Comprehensive coverage of using MySQL's C API
- MySQL administration, backup, and disaster recovery
- Application optimization and security
- Distributed database development
- Extending MySQL with added functionality
- Building databases that can be transitioned to other database platforms
Thoroughly reviewed by MySQL lead developer Michael Widenius, Core MySQL gives professionals exactly what they've been searching for: an authoritative, thorough, example-rich guide to enterprise-class MySQL application development.
I. MYSQL AND THE RELATIONAL MODEL.
1. Introduction to MySQL.
2. Installing MySQ.
3. Interacting with MySQL.
4. Database Concepts.
5. The Relational Model.
6. Structured Query Language.
7. Database Design.
9. Transactions and Concurrency.
II. MYSQL REFERENCE.
10. DATA TYPES, VARIABLES, AND EXPRESSIONS.
11. Column and Index Types.
12. Built-in Functions.
13. SQL Statements.
14. Command-Line Utilities.
15. C API.
III. WRITING MYSQL CLIENTS.
16. programming the C API.
18. VBScript and ODBC.
22. MySQL++ API.
IV. ADVANCED TOPICS.
23. Database Administration.
24. Physical Storage.
25. Coping with Disaster.
29. Distributed Databases.
30. Object Mapping.
31. Adding Functionality.
A. Online Resources.
B. Further Reading.
C. Business and Legal Concerns.
D. Reserved Words.
E. MySQL Error Codes.
F. SQL Style Guide.
G. Example Database Design.