Computer-Based Construction Project Management (Paperback)
- 出版商: Pearson
- 出版日期: 2001-07-22
- 售價: $1,080
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,058
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 398
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130888591
- ISBN-13: 9780130888594
For senior-level courses in Construction Project Management, and undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Computer-Aided Construction Management.
This text views basic project management concepts from an information technology perspective. It contains comprehensive coverage of quantitative construction management techniques for planning, scheduling, estimating, cost optimization, cash flow analysis, bidding, and project control. All concepts are presented both manually and on computer applications, with a single case study to clearly demonstrate the evolution of concepts in the successive chapters.
Table of Contents
1. Construction Project Initiation.
2. Information Management Tools.
3. Planning—Part 1—Network Diagrams.
4. Planning—Part 2—TIME and COST Estimation.
5. Critical-Path Analysis for Network Scheduling.
6. Scheduling of Linear and Repetitive Projects.
7. Resource Management: Part I—Resource Allocation and Leveling.
8. Resource Management: Part II—Time-Cost Trade-Off.
9. Bidding Strategy and Markup Estimation.
10. Project Financing and Schedule Integration.
11. Construction Progress Control.
12. Special Topics.
Appendix A: Web Resources.
Appendix B: New Case Study.
Appendix C: Exercise Projects.
Appendix D: Probability Table for Standard Normal Distribution.
Appendix E: Detailed MasterFormat List.