Accelerating Customer Relationships: Using CRM and Relationship Technologies
Ronald S. Swift
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-09-28
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 512
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130889849
- ISBN-13: 9780130889843
Leverage people, processes, activities, information, and technologies to...
- Acquire new, more profitable customers
- Build long-term customer loyalty
- Serve every customer as an individual
- Drive powerful marketing opportunities
- Increase profits and shareholder value!
The start-to-finish guide to breakthrough customer relationship management!
In Accelerating Customer Relationships, a world-renowned CRM expert shows you how to build knowledge "infostructures" that deliver breakthrough profitability and customer loyalty. Ronald S. Swift walks you step by step through integrating every customer touchpoint: retail, Web, call center, and beyond. Swift covers every aspect of enterprise-wide relationship managementstrategies, processes, partnerships, platforms, software, methodologies, and more. Through proven methods, practical examples, and case studies, you'll discover how to create the customer-centric environment to:
- Identify what your most profitable customers share in common-then find more customers just like them!
- Shorten your sales cycle by anticipating your customer's requirements and expectations more accurately
- Manage your channel partnerships and other relationships more profitably
- Maintain customer privacy and confidentiality while gaining the benefits of profiling
- Calculate the economic value of customer relationship management
- Discover the key factors that make or break CRM for your organization
The high-value, loyal customer is the #1 key focal point for growth organizations worldwide! Today's relationship technologies give you an unprecedented opportunity to strengthen and deepen the customer relationships you care about most. Ronald S. Swift can show you how to do it-before your competitors do!
"Ron Swift's book is designed to help you tie the loyalty knot with your customers. It has the tools, the framework, and the know-how to deliver customers and profits."
Martha Rogers, Ph.D.,
Peppers and Rogers Group
and co-author of The One to One Future and One to One B2B
"When your customers know you know them, your business is bound for success. Ron Swift's book provides the tools, the framework, and the know-how to build rock solid CRM and DW strategies to deliver customers and profits. Ron continues his excellence with profound and practical knowledge and advice."
Father of the Data Warehousing concept,
and author of 30 books on Data Warehousing, Decision Support, and Database Technology