BizTalk: Implementing Business-to-Business E-commerce
James G. Kobielus
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2000-10-24
- 定價: USD $49.99
- 售價: $1,000
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $950
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 464
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130891592
- ISBN-13: 9780130891594
- The complete business and technical guide to BizTalk implementation
- How BizTalk builds on XML to deliver breakthrough B2B opportunities
- Using BizTalk to integrate supply chains, enterprise applications, and internal business processes
- Microsoft BizTalk Server: new products, services, and roadmaps
- Foreword by John Gallant, Editorial Director, Network World magazine
Start leveraging BizTalk for competitive advantageright now!
BizTalk, Microsoft's strategic e-commerce initiative, enables companies and industries to develop and evolve sophisticated e-marketplaces far more easily than ever before. In this authoritative, realistic book, leading e-business consultant James Kobielus walks you through every issue associated with BizTalk deployment-business and technical. You'll find specific, up-to-the-minute answers to the questions every decision-maker is asking about BizTalk:
- How does BizTalk work, and how can it add value to B2B e-commerce?
- How open is BizTalk-really?
- How does BizTalk build on XML technologies, including schemas and namespaces?
- How does BizTalk integrate with Windows 2000?
- What will Microsoft's BizTalk-compliant offerings deliver-and when?
- What are my best potential BizTalk applications?
- How can I start planning for BizTalk right now?
Kobielus reviews each key BizTalk scenario in detail: hubbed marketplace integration, extranet supply-chain integration, and enterprise application integration. He introduces the latest commercial BizTalk-enabled products and services, and evaluates Microsoft's strategies for rolling out BizTalk offerings as server-based software and as portal-based services. Now's the time to understand BizTalk-and this is your business-focused, start-to-finish briefing.
"This is part textbook, part roadmap and part crystal ball-all mixed skillfully, thanks to Kobielus' eye for detail and his clear, direct prose"
John Gallant, Editorial Director, Network World magazine