Core JFC, 2/e (Paperback)
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2001-10-15
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1712
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 013090581X
- ISBN-13: 9780130905819
貴賓價: $1,586C++ XML
貴賓價: $1,767Microsoft Windows Server 2003 PKI and Certificate Security
貴賓價: $1,425Deploying Virtual Private Networks with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference (Hardcover)
售價: $199Getting Started with Flex 3: An Adobe Developer Library Pocket Guide for Developers
貴賓價: $257Java EE 實用教程--基于 WebLogic 和 Eclipse 第2版
貴賓價: $1,812Professional Windows Forms
售價: $399Developing Applications with Visual Studio .NET
貴賓價: $1,606C++ Objects for Making Unix and Windows NT Talk
售價: $199Java 2 Micro Edition Application Development (Paperback)
售價: $199Visual Basic .NET Codemaster's Library (Paperback)
售價: $399Professional XML Web Services
貴賓價: $921Principles of Computer Organization and Assembly Language: Using the Java Virtual Machine (IE)
貴賓價: $1,140Advanced Java 2 How to Program (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,083Java How to Program, 6/e (IE)(美國版ISBN:0131483986)
貴賓價: $1,378Core PHP Programming: Using PHP to Build Dynamic Web Sites
The worldwide JFC bestseller, updated for J2SE 1.3 and new Swing enhancements!
- Expert-level JFC techniques and industrial-strength code examples
- Advanced Swing solutions for superior Java(tm) user interfaces
- In-depth discussion of all the Swing components and subsystems
Core JFC delivers:
- Expert Swing techniques for superior user interfaces
- Specific answers to the JFC problems experienced developers encounter most often
- New techniques that utilize JFC enhancements in J2SE 1.3
In-depth coverage of all the Swing components.
With Java 2 Standard Edition Version 1.3, Sun has enhanced the Java Foundation Classes with new features and superior performance. In Core JFC, Second Edition, Kim Topley updates his bestselling guide to JFC, giving serious developers the detailed information they need to make the most of the latest version.
Using industrial-strength examples, Core JFC, Second Edition presents JFC in depth — and introduces key JFC features that are new to J2SE 1.3, including Swing enhancements, input validation, and new key binding schemes. Topley presents powerhouse JFC techniques that are of value to all JFC programmers, from beginner to expert.
Topley's advanced Swing coverage includes solutions to many of the key problems developers face most often. He introduces expert techniques for working with tree components, using custom renderers and editors, working with text components, using the internal frames feature to create multi-document applications, and much more.
If you're ready to use all the power JFC gives you, you're ready for Core JFC, Second Edition!
About the CD-ROM
The accompanying CD-ROM contains an extensive source code library that can be compiled and run from Windows, Solaris, and Linux, along with complete versions of Borland's JBuilder 4, Foundation Edition for all three platforms.
Every Core Series Book:
- Demonstrates practical techniques used by professional developers
- Features robust, thoroughly tested sample code and realistic examples
- Focuses on cutting-edge technologies you need to master today
- Provides expert advice that will help you build superior software
Table of Contents
I. FROM AWT TO SWING.
1. Introduction to the Java Foundation Classes.
2. Frames, Labels and buttons.
3. Managing the User Interface.
4. Graphics, Text Handling and Printing.
II. USING SWING TO BUILD BETTER APPLICATIONS.
5. Keyboard Handling, Actions, and Scrolling.
6. Menus and Toolbars.
7. Using Standard Dialogs.
8. Creating Custom Dialogs.
III. ADVANCED TOPICS.
9. Text Controls.
10. The Tree Control.
11. The Table Control.
12. Multiple-Document Applications.
13. The Pluggable Look-And-Feel.
Appendix A: SWING AND APPLETS.