Data Warehousing and E-Commerce
William J. Lewis
貴賓價: $1,654.NET Development for Java Programmers
售價: $199Business Rules and Information Systems: Aligning IT with Business Goals
貴賓價: $1,708C++ Objects for Making Unix and Windows NT Talk
貴賓價: $1,927Professional Windows Forms
貴賓價: $2,159Database Systems Using Oracle: A Simplified Guide to SQL and PL/SQL
售價: $1,120Extreme Programming Examined
Maximize e-commerce profitability with the power of data warehousing.
- Apply data warehousing technologies to strengthen your e-business value chain
- Mobilize your existing data, meta-data, and knowledge assets
- Includes extensive real-world scenarios and examples
This book offers a start-to-finish blueprint for leveraging the power of data warehousing in e-business. Leading consultant William Lewis demonstrates exactly how to use data warehousing to support your transformation into a multichannel digital enterprise that delivers greater value and builds stronger customer relationships. Lewis demonstrates how to define e-business IT architectures that maximize existing databases and data warehouse resources; how to provide state-of-the-art e-business analytics via "data webhouses," and much more. Coverage includes:
- The role of metadata repositories, JDBC, SQLJ, XML, and other e-Business technologies
- Using data warehousing to enhance supply chains, value chains, and delivery channels
- Representative solutions from Microsoft, Broadbase, E.piphany, and other leading players
- Techniques for making the most of business information portals
- Cost-effective e-business data warehouse storage solutions
Each chapter concludes with a running case study from a hypothetical brick-and-mortar company using data warehousing to support its transformation into a multi-channel digital enterprise.
Whether you're an e-business executive, IT professional, database specialist, analyst, architect, strategist, or marketer, Data Warehousing and E-Commerce will help you maximize the business value of every byte of data you own.