e-Procurement: From Strategy to Implementation
- 出版商: FT Press
- 出版日期: 2001-05-26
- 定價: USD $29.00
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 207
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130914118
- ISBN-13: 9780130914118
The comprehensive guide to Web-enabled procurement.
- Achieving rapid ROI with e-procurement
- Discover start-to-finish planning and implementation strategies that work in real enterprise environments.
- Flexible, a gile e-procurement architectures
- Define technical architectures and business processes that can take advantage of rapid change and new opportunities.
- Electronic trading communities
- e-markets, auctions, reverse auctions, ex changes: who'll dominate and how will it affect you?
- Security and trust
- Overcome the security and trust obstacles that prevent many companies from fully leveraging e-procurement.
- Structuring the project
- Master e-procurement strategy, project scoping, prioritization, planning, analysis, and design.
- Managing change in an e-procurement project
- Change management lessons learned from ERP: making sure your new processes actually get used.
- The complete guide to Web-enabled procurement
- Proven solutions based on real enterprise experience
- Covers every e-procurement model: sell-side, buyer-managed, vertical and horizontal e-markets, ASPs, auctions, and mor e
- Explores today's leading e-procurement technologies, including XML
- Explains how to make e-Procurement work: in-depth, start-to-finish lifecycle coverage
e-procurement is hot and importantand no wonder! Leading companies are already saving millions of dollars annually with it. Best of breed CEO's like GE's Jack Welch and Cisco's John Chambers are on record that e-procurement will save their companies millions, perhaps billions, of dollars. Now, there's a start-t o-finish guide to implementing e-procurement in any enterprise. Dale Neef covers it allfrom making the business case to designing the solution, managing the risks to reaping the benefits.
Neef begins with an up-to-the-minute overview of t he promise of B2B e-procurement in supporting globalized, extended enterprises. He reviews every option for deploying e-procurement, including sell-side one-to-many systems, buyer-managed/hosted markets, independent portals, online trading communities, ve rtical and horizontal e-markets, auctions, reverse auctions, ASPs, and more. Coverage includes:
- Making the business case for e-procurement: process efficiencies, compliance, leverage, and beyond
- Designing the optimal e-procureme nt solution
- Identifying the most appropriate role for integrators and consultants
- Leading approaches, from ERP-centered solutions to enterprise application integration
- e-procurement opportunities in the public sector
In e-Procurement: From Strategy to Implementation, Dale Neef has written the essential start-to-finish guide for transforming e-procurement from promise to a very profitable realit