Electronic Communication Systems: A Complete Course, 4/e
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 2/e
售價: $960Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,071Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems (Paperback)
For one/two-term courses in Basic Electronic Communications or in-house seminars/workshops in professional settings.
This book conveys the reality of today's communication systems by balancing traditional elements with the three more recent, radical developments that have had the most dramatic effects on the field—the widespread use of integrated circuits, microprocessors and software, digital techniques, and signals. It covers the latest tools, techniques, and standards to help prepare students for systems of today and the next-generation systems.
Table of Contents
A. SPECTRUM, NOISE, AND MODULATION.
2. Fourier and Spectrum Analysis.
3. Decibels and Noise.
4. Amplitude Modulation.
5. Receivers for AM.
6. Frequency and Phase Modulation.
B. MEDIA, TRANSMISSION LINES, AND WAVE PROPAGATION.
8. Transmission Lines.
9. Propagation and Antennas.
C. DIGITAL SYSTEMS.
11. Digital Communication Fundamentals.
12. Digital Communication Systems.
13. Digital Modulation and Testing.
D. COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS.
15. Frequency Synthesizers and Direct Conversion.
16. The Telephone System.
17. The RS-232 Interface Standard, Modems, and High-Speed POTS Links.
18. Local and Wide Area Networks; Special-Purpose Links.
19. Satellite Communication, Navigation, and the Global Positioning System.
20. Cellular Telephone and Advanced Wireless Systems.
21. Radar Systems.
E. BROADBAND SYSTEMS.
23. Microwave Equipment and Devices.
24. Fiber Optics.
Answers to Selected Problems.