Chris H. Pappas, William H. Murray
貴賓價: $1,243C# Programmers Reference
貴賓價: $1,649Beginning C#
貴賓價: $1,681Introduction to C# Using .NET
售價: $850Perl Scripting for Windows Security
The fastest way to get up to speed with the next "need-to-know" programming language!
- Get up-to-speed on C# quickly and skillfully
- Leverage your existing C or C++ skills
- Covers key language features: control statements, loops, key words, arrays, pointers, and more
C# is a radical departure from C and C++, even though many similar elements remain. In C# Essentials, the creators of one of the world's first C# college courses teach C# through step-by-step code examples that draw on their unique insight into what working developers need to know. Pappas and Murray begin by examining the key features of the C# language—and comparing C# to C and C++. Next, they outline practical programming strategies for making the most of C#; then introduce each key C# concept through complete, step-by-step code examples.
- Learn how C# draws on the best of C and C++
- Leverage the full power of Windows using the easy C# graphical interface
- Get primed on C#'s key language features: control statements, loops, key words, arrays, pointers, and more
- Understand key concepts through complete working code examples that run in Visual Studio .NET's console mode
If you've worked with C or C++, C# Essentials will help you leverage the skills you've already developed— and if you haven't, it'll teach you C# from scratch. Either way, you'll be writing real .NET applications faster than you ever expected.
Table of Contents
1. The Journey to C#.
2. Unique C#.
3. Visual Studio.NET and C#.
4. Important Data, Identifiers and Keywords.
5. Program Control.
7. Saying Goodbye to Pointers.
8. Last Stop Before Objects.
10. I/O in C#.
11. Advanced C# Programming Considerations.
12. C# and Windows—Project Design Fundamentals.