$399Program Generators with Java and XML
$299VB.Net Developer's Guide (Paperback)
$399Applied .NET: Developing People-Oriented Software Using C#
$299Programming Visual Basic .NET (Paperback)
$199ASP.NET Mobile Controls: Tutorial Guide: Adaptive Web Content for Mobile Devices (Paperback)
$299.NET Programming: A Practical Guide Using C# (Paperback)
$299ASP.NET Cookbook (Paperback)
$875Enterprise Application Integration Using .NET (Paperback)
$299Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 18: Proceedings of the 2005 Conference (Hardcover)
$299Data-Driven Services with Silverlight 2 (Paperback)
Build industrial-strength .NET applications with C#!
- Practical, useful information on the .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, security, interoperability, and more
- Running case study: see how concepts work together when you build .NET applications
- Experienced C++, Java, and Visual Basic programmers: become effective with .NET!
This book gives experienced developers all the practical insight they need to build enterprise applications for Microsoft's .NET platform using C#. Using extensive code examples and a running case study, the authors illuminate the .NET concepts and technologies that offer the greatest power and value. They cover the entire process of constructing a .NET application: creating a monolithic C# console application; enhancing it with a Windows Forms interface; isolating functionality inside components, adding database access and security; and finally, delivering functionality through ASP.NET and Web Services.
- .NET Framework and Common Language Runtime fundamentals for experienced programmers
- Key .NET features: interfaces, attributes, collections, threading, remoting, assemblies, and more
- Hands-on coverage of ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, and user interface programming
- Component deployment and versioning
- Ensuring interoperability with diverse and legacy systems
- Includes a self-contained C# overview for those new to the language
Part of The Integrated .NET series from Object Innovations.
Table of Contents
About this Series.
1. What is Microsoft .NET?
2. .NET Fundamentals.
3. C# Overview for Sophisticated Programmers.
4. Object-Oriented Programming in C#.
5. C# in the .NET Framework.
6. User Interface Programming.
7. Assemblies and Deployment.
8. .NET Framework Classes.
9. Programming with ADO.NET.
10. ASP.NET and Web Forms.
11. Web Services.
13. Tracing and Debugging in .NET.
Appendix A Visual Studio.NET.