Smart Cards: The Developer's Toolkit (Paperback)
Timothy M. Jurgensen, Scott B. Guthery
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2002-07-09
- 售價: $1,100
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,045
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130937304
- ISBN-13: 9780130937308
貴賓價: $2,450Smart Card Handbook, 3/e
貴賓價: $1,517Java Card Technology for Smart Cards: Architecture and Programmer's Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,596Smart Card Applications: Design models for using and programming smart cards (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,666Smart Card Handbook, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,161UNIX Systems for Modern Architectures: Symmetric Multiprocessing and Caching for Kernel Programmers
貴賓價: $4,401Distributed Database Management Systems: A Practical Approach (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,225Distributed Systems: Concepts and Design, 5/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,401Data Center Handbook (Hardcover)
The complete smart card guidebook for decision-makers, product managers, developers, and integrators.
- Smart card application development from start to finish: design, development, and deployment
- Covers every component of a complete system: cards, readers, host software, management systems, and more
- Focuses on advanced "post issuance programmable" multi-application smart cards
- Presents detailed case studies and product coverage
- Offers up-to-the-minute insights into the evolving smart card marketplace and smart card technology
Smart cards represent a breakthrough solution for maximizing security in a wide range of applications. Now, two leading smart card consultants present a thorough, up-to-date, accessible introduction to smart card technology that will be invaluable to developers and decision-makers alike. Smart Cards: A Developer's Toolkit covers all you need to know to plan, design, develop, and deploy advanced multi-application smart card environments, including:
- Smart card physical structure, construction, tamper resistance, and tamper-evident features
- International standards, inter-industry command sets, and industry specifications
- "Post issuance programmable" smart cards: the cutting edge of smart card deployment
- An in-depth review of two "high-performance" smart cards, including one multi-application card
- PC and workstation host software for supporting smart cards
- Applications with the SIM smart cards in GSM and 3G mobile phones
- Card management systems and readers for large-scale applications in real-world environments
- The evolving marketplace for smart cards in the U.S. and worldwide
The authors present case studies from today's most advanced smart card deployments, covering both the logistics of initial deployment and best practices for supporting ongoing operations and card populations. Whether you're an IT manager, corporate security officer, product manager, developer, or integrator, Smart Cards: A Developer's Toolkit gives you a powerful new weapon for protecting your digital assets.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Smart Cards and Their Programming.
2. Physical Characteristics of Smart Cards.
3. Basic Standards for Smart Cards.
4. Smart Card Applications.
5. Multiapplication Smart Cards.
6. Commercial Smart Card Commands.
7. Smart Card Infrastructure.
8. GSM and Smart Cards.
9. Authorization: Public Keys Without the Infrastructure.
10. Smart Card System Management.
11. Current Trends and Future Directions.