Applied Economic Analysis for Technologists, Engineers, and Managers, 2/e
Michael S. Bowman
- 出版商: Pearson
- 出版日期: 2002-05-20
- 售價: $1,120
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,098
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 607
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130945110
- ISBN-13: 9780130945112
For courses in Economic Analysis and Engineering Economics taught out of departments of engineering, technology or engineering technology.
This book provides a practical approach to making integrated financial decisions in contemporary organizations. While mathematics is used throughout, the focus of this text is the application of the math techniques in real-world settings. Examples, Questions, Problems, and Discussion Cases balance quantitative analysis, team-based decisions, technical factors, and qualitative information.
Table of Contents
I. FINANCIAL CONCEPTS.
2. Introduction to Financial Statements and the Accounting Equation.
3. The Accounting Equation—Depreciation, Inventory, and Ratios.
II. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND TIME VALUE OF MONEY.
5. Annual Amount and Gradient Functions.
6. Time Value of Money Applications.
7. Analyzing, Selecting, Monitoring, and Evaluating Projects and Investments.
III. FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING.
9. Minimum Cost Analysis.
10. Replacement Analysis.
IV. CONTINUOUS FINANCIAL IMPROVEMENT.
13. Continuous Financial Improvement.
Appendix A: Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.
Appendix B: Interest Tables.
Appendix C: Effective Interest Rates.