Linear Integrated Circuit Applications: Hardware and Software Exercises Using Electronics Workbench
John P. Borris
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-12-15
- 售價: $800
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $760
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 195
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0132808358
- ISBN-13: 9780132808354
For courses in Electric Circuits I & II, Introduction to Electric Circuits and DC/AC Circuits at 2-year colleges, technical schools and 4-year institutions.
Designed to support Electronic Workbench, v. 5. This lab simulation/hardware application manual allows op-amps and devices students to rapidly and accurately apply the theories developed within their Integrated Circuit Application text and course. Students can experiment with new circuit ideas and troubleshoot existing circuitry using simulated instruments like those on the actual workbench.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Operational Amplifier Integrated Circuit.
2. Basic Op-Amp Circuits with Feedback.
3. Comparator Circuit Applications.
4. Active Filter Applications.
5. Signal Generating Circuits.
6. Timing Circuits Used In Digital Electronics.
7. Digital to Analog & Analog to Digital Converter Principles and Applications.
8. Power Supply Circuits.
9. Audio and Power Amplifiers.
10. Selected IC Projects.