Python Without Fear
Praise for this book, Python Without Fear
“This is really a great book. I wish I’d had it when I was learning Python.”
–John M. Wargo, author of Apache Cordova 4 Programming
Praise for the previous book in the series, C++ Without Fear
“I’m in love with your C++ Without Fear book. It keeps me awake for hours during the night. Thanks to you, I got most of the idea in just a few hours.”
–Laura Viral, graduate physics student at CERN and Istanbul, Turkey
“It’s hard to tell where I began and ended with your book. I felt like I woke up and literally knew how to write C++
code. I can’t overstate the confidence you gave me.”
– Danny Grady, senior programmer/analyst at a Fortune 500 Company
Whether you’re new to programming or moving from another language, Python Without Fear will quickly make you productive! Brian Overland’s unique approach to Python includes:
- Taking you by the hand while teaching topics from the very basics to intermediate and advanced features of Python
- Teaching by examples that are explained line by line
- Heavy emphasis on examples that are fun and useful, including games, graphics, database applications, file storage, puzzles, and more!
- How to think “Pythonically” and avoid common “gotchas”
Register your product at informit.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and/or corrections as they become available.