Blockchain for Business (1ST ed.)
Jai Singh Arun , Jerry Cuomo , Nitin Gaur
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
Blockchain enables enterprises to reinvent processes and business models and to pursue radically disruptive applications. Blockchain for Business is a concise, accessible, and pragmatic guide to both the technology and the opportunities it creates.
Authored by three experts from IBM’s Enterprise Blockchain practice, it introduces industry-specific and cross-industry use cases, and reviews best-practice approaches to planning and delivering blockchain projects. With a relentless focus on real-world business outcomes, the authors reveal what blockchain can do, what it can’t do yet, and where it’s headed.
- Understand five elements that make blockchain so disruptive: transparency, immutability, security, consensus, and smart contracts
- Explore key use cases: cross-border payments, food and drug safety, provenance, trade finance, clinical trials, land registries, and more
- See how trusted blockchain networks are facilitating entirely new business models
- Compare blockchain types: permissioned, permissionless, private, public, federated, and hybrid
- Anticipate key technical, business, regulatory, and governance challenges
- Build blockchain financial models, investment rubrics, and risk frameworks
- Organize and manage teams to transform blockchain plans into reality
Whether you’re a senior decision maker, technical professional, customer, or investor, Blockchain for Business will help you cut through the hype and objectively assess blockchain’s potential in your business.
Jai Singh Arun is a senior program director at IBM corporate strategy team and drives strategic product management and business development of IBM Research innovations within Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Cybersecurity areas. He has over two decades of global, cross-functional business and emerging technologies leadership experience, building multi-million dollar software, systems, and services businesses.
Jerry Cuomo leads IBM’s engineering and product initiatives on Blockchain. He holds the prestigious title of IBM Fellow and is recognized as one of the most prolific contributors to IBM’s software business, producing products and technologies that have profoundly impacted how the industry conducts commerce over the World Wide Web.
Nitin Gaur is an IBM distinguished engineer and worldwide director and he leads IBM’s global blockchain labs and services. He is responsible for strategy and developing offerings of IBM’s digital currency technologies, such as stable coins and digital fiat. He pioneered IBM’s enterprise blockchain strategy and advised IBM decision makers, business partners, and clients on the use of the technology.