Microsoft Azure Security Center
Diogenes, Yuri, Shinder, Tom
This book introduces readers to the wide array of security features and capabilities available in Azure Security Center. After being introduced to all of these security options, you will dig in to see how they can be used in a number of operational security scenarios so that you can get the most out of the protect, detect, and respond skills provided only by Azure Security Center. This book helps you secure Azure assets no matter what level of security experience they have. You will save hours, days and weeks of time by removing the trial and error by stepping them through how to protect, detect and respond to security threats better than ever by knowing how to get the most out of Azure Security Center.
Key topics include:
- What is Azure Security Center and why did we build it that way
- What can Azure Security Center to do help protect, detect and response against security threats for customers with any level of security expertise
- Insights from customer experiences on how to get the most out of Azure Security Center to reduce their chances of attack
- Step-wise, intuitive walkthoughs based on real-world scenarios that help readers understand how to the use the product and get the most out of it
- How to integrate 3rd party solutions so that they can create the ultimate hybrid security solutions.