Exam Ref Ms-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- 出版商: MicroSoft
- 出版日期: 2020-02-08
- 售價: $1,320
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,254
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 240
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0136484875
- ISBN-13: 9780136484875
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification exam.
Exam Ref MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on helping you demonstrate foundational knowledge of cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings, options, and benefits. Coverage includes:
- Understanding cloud concepts
- Understanding Core Microsoft 365 services and concepts
- Understanding security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365
- Understanding Microsoft 365 pricing and support
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam MS-900 and the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals credential, visit https: //www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-ms-900.aspx.
Craig Zacker is the author or coauthor of dozens of books, manuals, articles, and websites on computer and networking topics. He has also been an English professor, a technical and copy editor, a network administrator, a webmaster, a corporate trainer, a technical support engineer, a minicomputer operator, a literature and philosophy student, a library clerk, a photographic darkroom technician, a shipping clerk, and a newspaper boy. He lives in a little house with his beautiful wife and a neurotic cat.