The Designer's Guide to Product Vision: Learn to Build Your Strategic Influence to Shape the Future
Fish, Laura, Kiekbusch, Scott
- 出版商: New Riders
- 出版日期: 2020-08-02
- 售價: $1,151
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,093
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0136654320
- ISBN-13: 9780136654322
As organizations increasingly recognize the centrality of design to strategy, designers have an opportunity to shape decisions at the highest level, moving beyond low-level UI/UX decisions to product vision and strategy. In The Designer's Guide to Product Vision , pioneering product design visionary Laura Fish helps you level up your skills and become a modern design leader. Fish shows how to make the hard-won transformation to strategic designer, and harness your new power by championing product visions that make a powerful difference. You'll learn how to:
- Lead digital product journeys in an agile world, using product vision as a strategic compass that keeps everyone aligned in the face of change
- Bind your product to purposeful direction: delivering the best experience that solves for user problems through the lens of business objectives
- Master the exceptional business communication skills you need to command business endeavors based on product or service vision
- Secure dedicated resources, assemble your team, and captain your visioneering expedition to success
Fish provides practical tools that help you apply her strategies, including product vision proposal document deliverables, storytelling arc templates, vision solution story templates, and more. With her guidance and resources, you can leave pixel-pushing behind -- and change your world.
Laura Fish is a modern designer focusing on strategic product vision that can shape big change for the better. Drawing on fifteen years embedded in digital product programs and user experience teams, she can now speak to hard lessons learned and expertise gained that have led her to redefine her professional purpose and make the changes needed to level herself up. She is now dedicated to helping fellow designers do the same, acting as a visioneering sherpa to guide the journey.
Scott Kiekbusch is a digital product strategist and designer with nearly 20 years of industry experience. Scott has built & led digital product design teams, participated in the design and delivery of websites & applications enjoyed by millions of users, and helped mature the product design practices of several organizations. In his free time he enjoys playing & listening to music, traveling, photography, and periodically posting hot takes on Twitter @adjustafresh. He currently resides with his family in the Indianapolis, IN area.