Exam Ref Az-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals with Practice Test
About the Book
Prepare for Microsoft Exam AZ-900--and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of cloud services and how they can be provided with Microsoft Azure. Designed for professionals in any non-technical or technical role, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Fundamentals level. Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Azure services
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Understand Azure pricing and support
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you want to show foundational knowledge of cloud services and their delivery with Microsoft Azure; no technical background or IT experience is required
About the Exam
Exam AZ-900 focuses on knowledge needed to describe cloud service benefits and usage considerations; explain IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS; compare public, private, and hybrid cloud models; describe core Azure architectural components, products, solutions, and management tools; describe how network connectivity is secured in Azure; describe core identity services; describe Azure security tools, features, governance methodologies, and monitoring and reporting options; describe privacy, compliance and data protection standards; describe Azure subscriptions, cost planning, and cost management; and describe SLAs and the service lifecycle.
About Microsoft Certification
Passing this exam fulfills your requirements for the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals credential, demonstrating that you can describe cloud concepts and core Azure Services; the fundamentals of Azure security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing, SLAs, and service lifecycles.
About the Practice Test
This Microsoft Official Practice Test is powered by MeasureUp. It contains 180 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- Describe Core Azure Services
- Describe Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
- Describe Azure pricing, Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Their quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
How to obtain the Practice Test
The Official Microsoft Practice Test offered with this book is fulfilled by MeasureUp.com. With your order, you will receive a product key on your Account Page. Registering the product key at MeasureUp.com will give you access to a downloadable practice test which does not expire as well as 30-day access to the online version.
Before accessing your practice test, you will be required to create an account at MeasureUp.com if you don't already have one.
The downloadable practice test is licensed by MeasureUp for a single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices. Downloading practice tests to virtual machines is prohibited.
JIM CHESHIRE is a technology enthusiast with over 25 years of experience in various roles within IT. Jim has authored more than 15 books on technology, and he's held numerous training sessions on Microsoft Azure, both in private enterprises and through Safari's Live Training program. Jim is heavily involved in Azure and is in his 21st year at Microsoft. He's currently working as an engineer in Azure App Service.