Building Scalable and High-Performance Java Web Applications Using J2EE (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,403J2EE Technology in Practice: Building Business Applications with the Java
售價: $199Building B2B Applications with XML: A Resource Guide
售價: $299Learning XML (Paperback)
售價: $399Java Principles of Object Oriented Programming
Building Scalable and High-Performance Java™ Web Applications Using J2EE™ Technology provides the concise roadmap Java developers and Web engineers need to build high-performance and scalable enterprise Web applications. It is unique in its focus on building efficient end-to-end solutions based on the widely adopted J2EE specification. Each of the relevant technologies is summarized and analyzed in terms of its scalability and performance implications. Special attention is also given to those parts of Web application design that extend beyond the J2EE specification, including strategies for efficient networking and database design.
Packed with general system architecture tips and balanced with succinct examples for each technology, this book allows you to focus on practical strategies for effective application design without getting overwhelmed with useless detail. As a result, you will quickly and easily be able to understand how to use J2EE technologies to build application systems that deliver scalability and high performance.
- Essentials of Web application architecture
- The J2EE standard
- General techniques for building scalable and high-performance systems
- The HTTP protocol, with special focus on features that maximize performance
- Java™ Servlets and JavaServer Pages™ (JSP)
- Enterprise JavaBeans™ (EJB)
- Java™ Message Service (JMS)
- Effective database design techniques
- Efficient database management with JDBC™ and SQL
- Essentials of Web Services, including XML, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
A CD-ROM with relevant source code from various chapters accompanies this book.
Table of Contents
1. Scalable and High-Performance Web Applications.
2. Web Application Architecture.
3. The J2EE Specification.
4. General Scalability and Performance Techniques.
5. HTTP Client/Server Communication.
6. Request Processing: Concepts and Strategies.
7. Session Management with Java Servlets.
8. Building Application Servers with Enterprise Java Beans.
9. Messaging for Efficient Enterprise Application Integration.
10. Effective Database Design.
11. Using JDBC and SQL to Efficiently Query Databases.
12. Web Services: The Future of Web Applications.