Java Message Service API Tutorial and Reference: Messaging for the J2EE Platform (Paperback)
Mark Hapner, Rich Burridge, Rahul Sharma, Joseph Fialli, Kim Haase
- 出版商: Addison Wesley
- 出版日期: 2000-12-06
- 定價: $1,650
- 售價: 2.4 折 $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 544
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201784726
- ISBN-13: 9780201784725
$840OLE DB Consumer Templates: A Programmer's Guide (Paperback)
$700CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide (Exam 640-802), 6/e
$990Camel in Action (Paperback)
Java™ Message Service API Tutorial and Reference provides a clear and complete introduction to the Java™ Message Service (JMS) API. This book illustrates how to use the JMS API to build applications that create, send, receive, and read messages. Beginning with comprehensive descriptions of fundamental JMS concepts and building blocks, the coverage extends to all aspects of running and creating JMS applications. Each topic area is supported by relevant and well-crafted JMS program examples that demonstrate how to put the technology to work.
The JMS API is an integral part of the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE™ platform). Developed by Sun Microsystems in close cooperation with enterprise messaging partners, JMS works together with other technologies to provide reliable, asynchronous communication between components in a distributed computing environment. It delivers a new, powerful tool for enterprise messaging--the cornerstone of today's enterprise applications.
You will find in-depth coverage on how to:
- Create and run JMS client programs
- Use the JMS API within the J2EE platform
- Consume messages asynchronously with a message-driven bean
- Produce messages from an application client and from a session bean
- Access an entity bean from a message-driven bean
- Create applications for the J2EE platform that use the JMS API to
- Consume messages
- Produce messages
- Access an entity bean
TransactionRolledBackException, a useful alphabetical reference provides complete information on all facets of the JMS API.
Additionally, the tutorial example programs are downloadable from the Sun Web site, so that you can adapt them to implementations of the JMS API and the J2EE platform.
Written by an expert team, the book offers an unparalleled technical understanding of JMS and its integration into the J2EE platform. Its thorough and practical coverage of JMS makes it easy for developers working in a distributed Java technology environment, and those familiar with the J2EE platform, to efficiently integrate the JMS API.
Table of Contents
2. Basic JMS API Concepts.
3. The JMS API Programming Model.
4. Writing Simple JMS Client Applications.
5. Creating Robust JMS Applications.
6. Using the JMS API in a J2EE Application.
7. A Simple J2EE Application that Uses the JMS API.
8. A J2EE Application that Uses the JMS API with a Session Bean.
9. A J2EE Application that Uses the JMS API with an Entity Bean.
10. An Application Example that Uses Two J2EE Servers.
Appendix A: JMS Client Examples.