Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE Platform, 2/e
Inderjeet Singh, Beth Stearns, Mark Johnson, Enterprise Team The
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2002-04-04
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 448
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0201787903
- ISBN-13: 9780201787900
貴賓價: $1,995Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software (Hardcover)
售價: $1,260Head First EJB: Passing the Sun Certified Business Component Developer Exam
貴賓價: $931Computer Networks and Internets with Internet Applications, 4/e
貴賓價: $1,789Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology Study Guide
貴賓價: $1,537802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide
貴賓價: $2,130Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,045Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation, 3/e
售價: $199The J2EE Tutorial (Paperback)
售價: $299Professional Java Server Programming J2EE, 1.3 Edition (Paperback)
"The Java™ BluePrints Team has done it again. This book is an indispensable asset to all J2EE™ developers and should never be far from reach."--John Crupi, coauthor of Core J2EE™ Patterns, Distinguished Engineer, Sun Java Center, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
The Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition, offers developers a simplified, component-based approach to creating applications for intranets and the Internet.
As part of the highly regarded Java BluePrints program, Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE™ Platform, Second Edition, describes the key architectural and design issues in applications supported by the J2EE™ platform and offers practical guidelines for both architects and developers. It explores key J2EE platform features such as Java servlets, JavaServer Pages™, and Enterprise JavaBeans™ component models, as well as the JDBC™ API, Java Message Service API, and J2EE Connector Architecture. It also discusses security, deployment, transaction management, internationalization, and other important issues for today's applications.
Through code samples and a full e-commerce application example, this book provides concrete guidelines to mastering the J2EE platform. Highlights include:
- An introduction to the J2EE platform, the applications it supports, and the technologies it provides
- Discussions on how to design Web-based applications using Java servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies
- Architectural guidelines for designing Enterprise JavaBeans components for scalability, reliability, and performance
- How to connect J2EE applications to existing systems and applications using JDBC and J2EE Connector technologies
- Design motivations behind the widely used Java Pet Store demo application
- A glossary of J2EE and enterprise computing terminology
Table of Contents
About the Authors.
2. J2EE Platform Technologies.
3. The Client Tier.
4. The Web Tier.
5. The Enterprise JavaBeans Tier.
6. Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
7. Packaging and Deployment.
8. Transaction Management.
10. J2EE Internationalization and Localization.
11. Architecture of the Sample Application.