Quadrature Amplitude Modulation: From Basics to Adaptive Trellis-Coded, Turbo-Equalised and Space-Time Coded OFDM, CDMA and MC-CDMA Systems, 2/e
Lajos Hanzo, Soon Xin Ng, Thomas Keller, William Webb
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Press
- 出版日期: 2004-11-30
- 售價: $3,300
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,135
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1136
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470094680
- ISBN-13: 9780470094686
貴賓價: $1,064FrontPage 2003: The Missing Manual
貴賓價: $3,990High Speed Digital Design: A Handbook of Black Magic (Hardcover)(美國原版)
貴賓價: $1,000Introduction to Digital Signal Processing and Filter Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $998Fundamentals of Data Structures in C
Motivated by the rapid evolution of the consecutive generations of wireless communication systems this volume continues to provide an overview of the majority of single- and multi-carrier QAM techniques.
Now fully revised and updated, with more than 300 pages of new material, this new edition presents the wide range of recent developments in the field and places particular emphasis on the family of coded modulation aided OFDM and CDMA schemes. In addition, it also includes a fully revised chapter on adaptive modulation and a new chapter characterizing the design trade-offs of adaptive modulation and space-time coding.
Divided into four parts:
Part I – commences with a historical perspective and classic schemes for the uninitiated
Part II - offers a deep discourse on adaptive QAM arrangements that have found their way also into the 3G system's High Speed Data Packet Access (HSDPA) mode
Part III - details the advanced intricacies of adaptive versus space-time block- and trellis-coded OFDM and MC-CDMA
Part IV - contains previously unpublished new research results. It commences with a theoretical chapter on the capacity of wireless channels. The discussions then continue by contriving sophisticated iterative coded modulation systems, such as TCM, TTCM, BICM, BICM-ID designed for turbo-detected QAM-based space-time coded OFDM and CDMA systems operating over wireless channels
In summary, this volume amalgamates a comprehensive textbook with a deep research monograph on the topic of QAM, ensuring it has a wide-ranging appeal for both senior undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as practicing engineers and researchers.
Table of Contents:
About the Authors.
Related Wiley and IEEE Press Books.
I: QAM Basics.
1. Introduction and Background.
2. Communications Channels.
3. Introduction to Modems.
4. Basic QAM Techniques.
5. Square QAM.
6. Clock and Carrier Recovery.
7. Trained and Blind Equaliser Techniques.
8. Classic QAM Modems.
II: Adaptive QAM Techniques for Fading Channels.
9. Square QAM for fading channels.
10. Star QAM for Fading Channels.
11. Timing Recovery for Fading Channels.
12. Wideband QAM Transmissions over Fading Channels.
13. Quadrature-Quadrature AM.
14. Area Spectral Efficiency of Adaptive Cellular QAM Systems.
III: Advanced QAM: Adaptive versus Space-Time Block- and Trellis-Coded OFDM.
15. Introduction to OFDM.
16. OFDM Transmission over Gaussian Channels.
17. OFDM Transmission over Wideband Channels.
18. Time and Frequency Domain Synchronisation for OFDM.
19. Adaptive Single- and Multi-user OFDM.
20. Block-Coded Adaptive OFDM.
21. Space-Time Coded versus Adaptive QAM-aided OFDM.
22. Adaptive QAM Optimisation for OFDM and MC-CDMA.
IV: Advanced QAM:Turbo-Equalised Adaptive TCM, TTCM, BICM, BICM-ID and Space-Time Coding Assisted OFDM and CDMA Systems.
23. Capacity and Cutoff Rate of Gaussian and Rayleigh Channels.
24. Coded Modulation Theory.
25. Coded Modulation Performance in Non-dispersive Propagation Environments.
26. Coded Modulation Assisted Channel Equalised Systems.
27. Coded Modulation Assisted Code-Division Multiple Access.
28. Coded Modulation and Space Time Block Coded Aided CDMA.
29. Comparative Study of Various Coded Modulation Schemes.
30. QAM-Based Terrestrial and Satellite Video Broadcast Systems.